Vapouround Canada Terms and Conditions for Use of this Site
Published on June 20, 2018
Vapouround Canada may revise and update these Ts & Cs at any time. Your continued usage of this site will mean you accept those changes.
As used herein, the term “site” refers to VapouroundCanada.com.
Use of content:
This site and any and all content on or available throughout the site, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, software, audio, video, information, data materials, products, and services (collectively known as “content”) is owned by Vapouround Canada Magazine / Orange Fox Media Ltd, its licensors or content providers.
Vapouround Canada Magazine / Orange Fox Media Ltd authorizes you to view or download on one computer a single copy of the material on this site solely for your personal, non-commercial use if you include the following copyright notice:
“Copyright © 2018, Vapouround Canada Magazine / Orange Fox Media Ltd and its licensors. All rights reserved.” and all other applicable copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the content.
Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice at the editorial discretion of Vapouround Canada Magazine / Orange Fox Media Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Vapouround Canada Magazine / Orange Fox Media Ltd and its licensors. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content.
Advertising Ts & Cs:
Note: The Tobacco and Vaping Products Act (TVPA) prohibits vaping products to be sold, marketed (advertised) or given to anyone under 18 years of age and prohibits the promotion of flavours that appeal to youth and promotions that could mislead consumers about the health effects of these products.
By placing an order, the Advertiser (the person placing the order for the advertisement, whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms in full.
Advertisements are accepted subject to the approval of copy and the right of the company to alter, reject suspend or cancel any order without assigning a reason. We regret we are unable to guarantee insertion dates, although we will do everything in our power to stick to publishing dates. The proprietors are not liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of any advertisement to appear from any cause whatsoever, nor do they accept liability for printing errors. Although every care is taken in printing, refunds or credits will not be made unless corrections are notified immediately following publication of the first insertion carefully. Credits or refunds will not be given for minor errors which do not corrupt the overall meaning of the advertisement. Orange Fox Media Ltd may refuse to publish any advertisement for any advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of the company’s magazines or online. The advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
The advertiser guarantees to Orange Fox Media Ltd that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any advertisement;
(iii) the advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice in the country of publication, are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person’s intellectual property rights);
(iv) the advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Orange Fox Media Ltd or the websites or the magazines, and will not contain anything with Orange Fox Media Ltd in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
(v) all advertisements submitted for publication online will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the website(s).
Where the advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the advertisement with Orange Fox Media Ltd and the advertiser will compensate Orange Fox Media Ltd for any claim made by such advertiser against Orange Fox Media Ltd.
All sums payable to Orange Fox Media Ltd should be made in accordance with Orange Fox Media Ltd Financial Terms & Conditions which are:
Unless a customer has applied for and been accepted as a credit account customer, Orange Fox Media Ltd will provide services only on a pre-payment basis, with receipt of cleared funds prior to the booking being confirmed. Customers wishing to apply for a credit account must complete a Credit Application Form which is available on request from your sales contact. Until credit facilities are granted customers will remain on prepayment terms. Orange Fox Media Ltd standard payment terms are cleared funds from date of invoice. If the due date falls on a weekend or public holiday, the payment is due on the first working day immediately prior to the due date. As payment is due as cleared funds, under current banking arrangements, cheques should be despatched and payment by bank transfer should be processed by the customer three working days prior to the due date. Orange Fox Media Ltd reserve the right to charge interest on late payment at 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
Orange Fox Media Ltd accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the advertiser experiences in delivering any advertisement copy to Orange Fox Media Ltd or any loss or damage to any advertisement copy or any other materials. The advertiser guarantees that it has retained sufficient quality and quality of all materials supplied to Orange Fox Media Ltd.
Orange Fox Media Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the advertiser but cannot guarantee that the advertisement will be of the same quality.
Orange Fox Media Ltd will not be responsible for any additions to, changes in, deletions from, delays in publication or withdrawal of any advertisements required by any authority having responsibility for the regulation of online or press advertising.
If a booked advertisement is not published at all solely due to a mistake on Orange Fox Media Ltd’s part, Orange Fox Media Ltd will try to offer an alternative publication date(s). If the alternative date(s) is not accepted, the original booking will be cancelled, and the advertiser shall be entitled to a full refund if the advertiser has paid in advance for the advertisement. This shall be the advertiser’s sole remedy for failure to publish the advertisement.
Orange Fox Media Ltd shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Orange Fox Media Ltd and the advertiser, and Orange Fox Media Ltd’s maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the advertiser.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of an advertiser who is a consumer.
Orange Fox Media Ltd owns the copyright in all advertisements written or designed by it or on its behalf unless otherwise stated. The advertiser grants Orange Fox Media Ltd the right (free of charge) to:
(i) use such of the advertiser’s names, trademarks and/or logos as Orange Fox Media Ltd may consider necessary for the purposes of publishing the advertisements;
(ii) reproduce the advertisement in any media at any time from the date the advertisement was last published in the magazines for promotional purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the content, layout and format of any magazine or website will be subject to variation at Orange Fox Media Ltd’s sole discretion.
Sales Ts & Cs:
(A) When you place an “offer to purchase goods” (order), you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract with us. Your contract with us will only commence when you confirm acceptance of your order by email or by letter. We will then agree to supply the resources listed on the said order. You will still receive an automatic confirmation that your offer to purchase (order) has been received and that the order is being processed either by phone or via email.
(B) Any advice or recommendations given by any representatives to the buyer relating to sources, which is not confirmed in writing by Orange Fox Media Ltd will not be binding.
(C) Any variation to these terms and conditions will be acknowledged on the website.
(D) Once a booking is confirmed in writing, or via email, by the customer, or a payment is made, refunds or credits will not be issued. We will endeavour to reissue your space in a subsequent / more convenient issue, providing there is adequate space available.
All artwork must be submitted by the deadline date given on your confirmation of order. If no artwork is submitted by this date, then it is the company’s right to include what they feel is acceptable as an advert on behalf of the customer or alternatively, if they deem necessary to fill the space with an alternative advert or editorial not relating to the customer. No refunds or credits will be given in these circumstances.
Any artwork that is designed by the company will be submitted to the customer via email for approval. If no confirmation of proof is received before the copy deadline stated on your confirmation of order, the company will run the advert as it is. If any errors are detected after insertion, then the company will not accept liability and no credit or refund will be entitled offered.
If permission is given to Orange Fox Media Ltd to use images, text or logos from a client’s website verbally or via email for the purposes of an advert or editorial then the company will not be liable to pay any compensation to any third parties or to the advertiser for images or edit used.
Please be aware that advertisements can’t contain people, animals, information on health benefits or any flavours that could be seen as child-friendly.
Competitions Ts & Cs:
- The promoter is: Orange Fox Media Ltd (Company no 227379584) trading as Vapouround Canada whose registered office is at Markeaton House, 3 Slater Avenue, Derby, DE1 1GT, United Kingdom.
- Employees of Vapouround Canada and their affiliated partners shall not be permitted to enter any competitions.
- All competitions are open to anyone aged 18+ or 19+ depending on jurisdiction. Proof of ID may be required.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter competitions.
- Closing date of competitions will be listed alongside the posts. Entries received outside the specified time period will not be considered.
- One or more winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. A random computer process will perform the draw.
- The winner will be notified directly on the platform the competition is taking place (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube).
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Vapouround Canada within 14 days of being notified of winning, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Vapouround Canada shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days).
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Vapouround Canada shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner(s) by mail.
Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash alternative or other prizes.
- Vapouround Canada retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Vapouround Canada accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Vapouround Canada shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately. Entrants will be notified as soon as possible.
- Vapouround Canada also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Vapouround Canada is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with competitions.
- Vapouround Canada’s decision in respect of all matters to do with competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) agree to the use of their names and any images they supply with the prize to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK / EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entrants into competitions shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
For any further information please contact Orange Fox Media Ltd’s UK office on +44 1332 650 239.